
Above is a scenic picture of the Rockies that Abby and I took while on our honeymoon in Colorado. In a little over a month we will be heading out west to start a new adventure together in Denver, CO. Paul will be returning to Denver Seminary and Abby will continue to finish up her clinicals. While excited to make the move, there is plenty of packing to be done and good-byes to be said. Until the move, Paul will be finishing up his time at Lowe's (26 days of work, but who's counting?) and Abby will be finishing up her first clinical.
We're planning on using this blog as a way to keep in touch with those we love, so please feel free to post a comment and say hi and keep in touch!
14 comments:
Love your blog!
Mom and Dad :--)
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I'll be sure to check back!
Really looking forward to the blog and what God will do with it. Much love to you guys. C-nizzle
Thanks for including me on your updates! What a blessing to see you purse the Faithful One with such obedience and excitement! I am excited to see the new adventures the Lord has for you!
Katie (always and forver BASIC band buddy)
so the word pursue would be what I meant to say in the last comment! Sorry!
What's shakin' you two? How's life over there?
hey you guys!!! I havent seen or talked to you in a long time, so thanks for inviting me to your blog. I love blogging - maybe we can keep in better touch! :)
About friggin time. Welcome to the world of blogging, my friend! BTW, if you've not heard, I'm moving to California. Going to go to Fuller.
Cool! What a great way to keep in touch. I look forward to reading about your adventures!
Amy J. (soon to be B.)
Hey!
Thanks for including me too! It's been so long since I've seen you, Abby, and I've never even met you Paul, but that's okay! Those who are in the Lord are never far apart in the spirit. :) Blessings to you as you transition!
Abby and Paul,
What a great pic from Colorado-sooo beautiful there. Sounds like you will have a lot of changes coming soon. I know how it can be hard to move away from family/friends, so I will be praying for you especially during this transition. It is also really exciting for you to be starting seminary paul, and Abby to be doing more clinicals. I would sooo love to see you before you go. I look forward to keeping up with you through your new website too, wish I were more computer-smart :) Love, Kristy
Hi Paul and Abby.
Congratulations!
I wish you all the best.
BTW
We're going to Group Work Camp near New Orleans this year.
welcome to the blog world!
Nice website Paul & Abby! We will try and visit you in Colorado when we go back to visit our family sometime! Praying for your move & new start in Denver.
Joe & Jenny McClure
Post a Comment