Friday, October 26, 2007

A little braggin' on the hubby!

Paul has been a fantastic support for me since we have moved out to Colorado. I don't know what I'd do without him! I of course have had my ups and downs being so far away from family and friends and I guess you could say I have been a little more emotionally "unstable" at times than what Paul has been during this time of transition. Thank goodness that the Lord made men so different from us women! I can't imagine two of me right now! Anyway, I guess all of this to say, even though I miss all of you back home dearly, I feel blessed that the Lord gave me Paul. We have had a lot of fun out here together and believe that this journey has strengthened our marriage! We're looking forward to what the Lord has planned in the days to come!

Paul and I were supposed to go stay up in a cabin in the mountains last weekend but found out they were forcasted to get 14 inches of snow. We know our '89 Buick can handle a lot but weren't sure we should put it up to a challenge like that! We made the best of it and got semi dressed up and had a date at Texas Road House for supper.

Last Monday I came home from work to see these beautiful flowers sitting on our kitchen table with my name on it! One of those "just because" gifts from Paul! I told him he is welcome to take more study breaks at Flowerama anytime! :)

No comments: