Friday, February 19, 2010
Our little girl is here!
Jillian Grace Hovey joined us Wednesday, February 17th at 5:07 PM weighing 7 lbs 8.6 ounces and 19 3/4 in. long. Unfortunately Abby had to have a c-section in the end but the result was still the same...a healthy, happy, beautiful baby girl. We are delighted in this special gift and praise God for such a wonderful blessing.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on your precious baby girl! So glad that both girls are doing well!! Jay and I have been watching your blog closely, waiting for the good news!! Enjoy your gift from God!!!
Awesome you two!!! I'm just catching up on the news! Congratulations!
LOVE the name, by the way! I wish I could demand royalties, but unfortunately, we didn't think up that name ourselves, either!
I'm going to add your blog to my list of links on the Reisetter Family's blog!
God bless you three!
(PS - Nitzschke told me a rumor about you heading east! Details??)
Post a Comment